Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Photo of the Month: August 2012

Photo by Gerald Gravador



The photo above was captured by my brother during his most recent trip to Naclub, Miagao, Iloilo.  I made it my blog site's photo of the month as the photograph brings back  fond (and crazy) childhood memories when I used to visit my grandmother in Iloilo every summer vacation.

Did you know that once in my life, I have tried riding on a jeep's hood?  The vehicle, including its "upper deck" level (where the students are sitting in the photo above) was so full then that we had no choice but to ride on the hood or we we may have to waste another 2 hours waiting for another vehicle to pass by a barangay called Igbugo.  Call this car stuffing to the maximum level! Lol!  =P

I am really hoping to visit you soon Iloilo!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Show some blog love and leave a comment, it's always good to hear from you. :)

Powered by Blogger.